Monday, June 20, 2011

Looking at clouds...

I sat on my porch swing this morning, sipping my coffee. It was facinating to watch the fluffy white clouds. When I looked at them, I could barely tell they were moving at all. However, when I would look away for 60 seconds, then look back at them, their whole character had changed. It is such a pleasant time - out here in the mornings.

I purchased two fat quarter packets at a local quilt show about 2 weeks ago. They were fabrics like Jeannine uses in her bags.
As I previewed this blog, it seems the above pictures are two different sizes. Hmmm....have no idea why. Both were taken with same iPhone. Oh, well....

I tried to sit down and put together combinations for the bag shells. I had a hard time doing it this time. Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment