Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rainy Day in Alabama

Yay! We are getting a good soaking rain. I hope that means some of these record-setting levels of pollen will be washed away!!! I don't need a chart to tell me how high the pollen is this spring, but, WOW, I've never seen a 11.7 count before!! 12 is the max.

It has been in the 80s during the day all week. That is hot early even for Alabama. Today I had to break out my cropped pants, short-sleeved shirts, and sandals. Oh, dear, my "fish-belly" legs are whiter than my white cropped pants! I need to find a beach!!

On this rainy afternoon I put roast, potatoes, carrots, and onions in the crockpot. Also have yeast rolls rising. These are just a cinch to make when the electric bread maker does the mixing and rising. Gonna have some fine eats tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment