Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Catching Up

I've been gone from blogging for a while. Sometimes I'm in the mood to write and sometimes I'm not. Frankly, I've been rather busy with the newest member of the family. Annie is now about 9 months, and kind of in the toddler stage - getting into whatever she can reach - and CHEWING! Oh, dear, does she ever love to chew. I try to keep plenty of safe things for her to chew on, but she pretty much chews them all up. The one thing she can't destroy right off are the butcher bones I get at the grocery store. They are not the fresh kind but wrapped in plastic. Oh how she does love those, and they occupy her time for hours!! She's a sweetie and has pretty much taken over our hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Is she a fox terrier. Looks a lot like my Skipper, a rescue that is either a fox or rat terrier. I've never been sure.

    ReplyDelete