The machine pictured here is my Bernina 830LE that I'm using to sew a blanket stitch around the edges. I'm working on that now that I'm home. What I took to KS was my workhorse 1001, because the 830 is not a very portable machine. My plans in KS were to sew, sew, sew! But I ended up doing lots if running around, and didn't get nearly enough sewing done. What I did get done that took much longer than I thought it would was make cafe curtains for 4 kitchen windows. Here's the before and after pictures of those windows.
After I finished these, I was then able to get on to the fun things - like starting the blocks using the shirt fabric. I'm used to working in my huge quilting room at home (in AL) with lots of space to iron and cut. In the LR house, I had just a tiny little work space, so it took a lot longer to cut any fabric. I got another small quilt sewn together, but I'll have to take a picture of it, and then I can post it here.