Monday, June 24, 2013

Checking Days Off the Calendar

This is where I've been spending my days - and nights, too. Annie has loved my being pretty much confined to this recliner. She's always been a lap dog, but before the surgery, I didn't sit enough to her liking. Now she thinks she's died and gone to heaven. 

I am starting to get up a little more. I go to the table for meals now. I would love to be up in the W/C more, but it doesn't allow my leg to be in an elevated enough position to remain comfortable.  I'm just impatient waiting for the swelling to go down. 

It's been quite some time since my left ankle has been this skinny!

We both put in a hard afternoon of sleep. The pain medication makes me so sleepy and gives me wild dreams!

Hope to find some sweet dreams tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment