Monday, January 15, 2007

My Birthday


This post is a little out of order since my birthday was on the 5th, but maybe I've just been trying to forget that I turned another year older. :) It started with Guy bringing me a dozen roses, and Fernanda and the boys getting me a chocolate cake and ice cream.


Before we dug into the cake and ice cream, we went out to supper at a Japanese restaurant where they cook it in front of you. The boys really enjoyed that. I don't think I've ever seen them eat that much meat. They loved using the chop sticks and dipping their chicken in that sauce!



We had to walk around the shopping area for awhile to walk off some of the food before we could go home to have cake and ice cream. I found me a pair of new shoes for half price.

Dylan absolutely looooves anything chocolate.



Dylan had to help me blow out the candle.




Aren't these two cute little faces?





How 'bout these cute faces? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment