Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm Back

I wasn't sure this thing was still available. But I guess it is. Here are some of my latest creations.


This is a little wallhanging that covers up the window of my office door. It is from a book that has serveral seasonal banners like this one. I plan to try to keep up with the seasons and create the next one to hang. This one wouldn't be too appropriate when spring starts to approach - if it ever DOES! Friday they cancelled school because of the snow, and they are predicting more tonight. So I may get another day at home. That would be a blessing. More time to quilt!


This is one of my favorite creations. I made this for my daughter in 2000 and it hung in her homes in Bozeman, MT. She moved last year to Greenville, SC, and with the change in her decor, she has loaned it back to me for awhile. I'm tickled to have it. I had always planned to make another one for me, but I'm just enjoying hers right now. It hangs in the lunch area of the nursing office suite where I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment