Friday, April 22, 2011

Love My Fridays!!!

It is Friday - always love Fridays!!! Who cannot love the beginning of the weekend? Of course this is a very special Friday. "Thank you for the cross, thanks you for the cross. Thank you for the cross, my Friend."

I think I have no words left in me this evening. I spent the whole day talking - 9:00 to 4:30 with just a lunch break. I met with the instructor taking my place, to "pass the baton." I know it was such a wad of stuff to try to absorb. She took lots of notes. Talked about Blackboard website, lecture notes, tests, clinical schedule, calendar, course overview, course orientation, hospital orientation, clinical paperwork, oneline videos, and lots of little bits of this and that. Am I going to be able to let go?????? I really am kind of a control freak. It is so hard to give that up. But I'm also so excited about being cut free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment